Criteria for Acceptable Admission
- Appropriate for Level I or II.1 on the ASAM Patient Placement Criteria scale as determined by Therapist assessment. All other levels will be referred.
- Demonstrate a primary diagnosis of addiction to alcohol, drugs, or prescription drugs.
- Applicants with moderate/high risk mental health conditions and/or medication needs must have proof of another primary care physician or mental health professional who will manage those needs.
- Have proof of ability to pay for services rendered.
- Minimal level of English literacy, computer literacy and technology skills.
- Have access to an internet connection in a private area.
Reasons for Denial of Access or Termination of Services
(Factors precluding admission include, but are not limited to the following)
- Medical, Mental of Developmental Disability precluding full program participation
- Suicide intention plan or reoccurring self-harming behaviors
- Inability to accept clinical recommendations, adhere to program rules
- Verbally, physically or sexually abusive behavior toward others
- Threatening, assaultive or intimidating behavior toward others
- Excessively disruptive behavior in Group Sessions
- Toxicity or withdrawal effects from mood altering substances
- Recent history or present legal issues due to violent criminal behavior
- Lack of cognitive ability necessary to benefit from program
- Grossly impaired impulse control
- Non-payment of fees per agreed terms